So I am finally within the 50 day milestone waiting for my check in date at Disney World. This Friday I am actually going down to talk with the family travel agent Stacy over aT AAA to book my flight and hotel. Since there are special room rates going on at Disney duringy check in period I have decided to stay on property at the All- Stat Movies resort." for the couple days before check in.
So there has been a lot that's happened since my last post and not all of it is Disney related so I'll hop into that real quick. I saw Grown Ups ,the movie staring Adam Sandler, Chris Rock, David Spade and the rest if the crew. It was a pretty good movie. It reminded a lot of my friends and I in a way. After they grow up and see each other after 28 years and it feels like nothing has changed.
This weekend I had a special visitor come stay of for the day. My family loves when she comes over. I sorta think they like her more than me. Which I can't really blame them for because in my eyes she comes a really close second to myself lol. JK but we all had a great fun time when she was here. My aunt got a new phone this past weekend and it made me really want a new phone. Gosh iPhone hurry up and be available. Anyway The magic is 7 weeks away and I'm so excited!! See ya on Main Street!
No comments:
Post a Comment