
So far today has awesome. It's nice and cool outside which is a lot better than the sweltering heat that has been here the past couple days. Anyway let's get down to business.
So my buddy Kevin and I are faced with a little dilemma. Where to stay in Florida when we get there before we check in? There are a couple of things to consider. The first thing is we are flying down, because I'm not allowed to drive my truck from California( which is a 40+ hour drive if you drive continuously) so we won't have a car. The second is that we would like to be as close to Vista Way (Check-in) as possible. Thirdly is the price. The more we save before the program starts the more we have to spend the first couple of weeks. So it basically comes down to staying on property at a Disney resort or off property at place near Vista.
I love to stay on property when I go to Disney because there is sooo much to do outside of going to the parks. There is Downtown Disney of course which is a popular place to go and hang out and what not. There are a range of restaurants and shops. Then there is the less known Boardwalk by Hollywood Studios and Epcot. I have a feeling the Kevin and I will be spending that first night over there at the Boardwalk because one of my favorite places is located there. It's a Dueling Pianos Bar known simply as Jellyrolls. I will be writing a blog later going more in dept about the awesomeness of Jellyrolls just know that it comes highly recommended.
Another reason staying on property is a good choice is that transportation from Orlando International to Disney using the magical express is free!! Which saves us from having to get a taxi and spending bank because WDW is like 35 mins away from MCO airport. Truly the only downside is the price. We will be looking into any deals through AAA or MEI mouse fan travel to score some discounts. The most likely resorts would be the All-Star movies, Pop Century, or Port Orleans.
The off-property resort we were thinking of is the Holiday Inn Sunspree since it is located right across the street from the place we have to check in and it relatively inexpensive about $72 dollars a night. If you want to leave a comment and so input on your ideas feel free.
No comments:
Post a Comment